|Some of Jared's Classmates|
|Jared trying on his scrubs for the first time|
9) My Jobs: Personal Trainer, Program Director at The Little Gym, Being a nanny of a baby and of two fun boys. My jobs were hard and demanding, but always FUN! I learned SO much from them about myself and about what type of work I would love to do. :)
8) The Scenery: Virginia's Trees that creates tunnels over every road. The beautiful spring flowers on all the trees. The beautiful fall colors on all the trees. Wow! Virginia is beautiful!!
7) Short Pump Area: We loved living in the West End of Richmond. We lived close to good shopping and good eating. Plus, we were close to the freeway, which was our gateway to everywhere. Richmond is an amazing place to live.
6) Our Home: We loved our townhouse. We were so lucky to have moved into a good complex and not have had to move while we were here. The rent was low, the maintenance was great, and it was so spacious.
5) Our Wonderful Innsbrook Ward: It was the perfect blend of a college and a grown up ward.
4) Food: We love trying new restaurants and new cuisine. Richmond has restaurants aplenty. We tried so many different types of food. A few of our favorites include Black Sheep, Hogshead Cafe, Buz N Ned's, Burger Bach, Anokha, Panera Bread, Chipotle, and many others.
|We Love Noodles and Company|
|And grabbing Krispy Kreme doughtnuts|
|Turkey Leg from the State Fair|
|The best burger I've ever had at Hogshead Care|
3) Adventures: Florida, New York, Philadelphia, DC, Outer Banks, North Carolina, South Carolina, Bahamas, Virginia Beach, Shenandoah Mountains. We tried to explore as much as we could!
2) Friends: We have met so many amazing people here. We've had many fun adventures with them. Take a look.
1) Family: Living near Jared's family has been wonderful! We LOVE them so much and will miss them when we are gone. We also LOVED being close to Megan and Travis. I an't believe we are leaving them alone on the east coast. Come live by us!
We are so sad to leave, but excited for our new adventure. :)